IPhone App - LabelBox (Free)

According to the statistics I captured on Flickr's page just now, iPhone is one of the most popular digital cameras that are used to capture and upload photos. It trails just behind the most popular camera, the Nikon D90 and if you just look at the figures for camera-phones alone, the Apple iPhone4 heads the list with iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS below it.



So if you are an iPhone user like me, it is highly likely that you take photos with it quite often, no? :)

Today I would like to share with you a great and easy-to-use application that I often use to caption my photos - LabelBox.

LabelBox is very useful for those instances where you capture a photo and want to quickly and easily tag an attractive and eye-catching caption on the picture.

For example, I took this photo of my son with the Angry Bird Pig we bought at the Ghim Moh Market recently, and within a minute, I managed to tag it with two separate labels very quickly and conveniently with LabelBox like this:


Using it, is real simple.  You just load the photo you want, choose the design of the label you want, swipe it across the photo at that position you want the label to appear, type in the text, and presto, job is done.

You can choose among a few designs of labels
Interested? You can download it in the AppStore at this link or just type Labelbox in the Search tab of your IPhone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create an organizational chart in your webpage using Google Organization Chart Tools