Instantly look younger with just a button click!

I am a real sucker for iPhone photography apps, and my craze for such apps is attested by the screenshot of the sheer number of photography apps I have installed on my phone.

One of my favourite photography apps is definitely moreBeaute2.

What this simple-to-use app does is that it will take an existing photo you have taken, with all the pimples and panda eyes etc and with just one simple button, it will instantly transform the original photo to make you look younger and better-looking.  And the best part? moreBeaute2 is FREE!

You can see the beauty of this app with the "before" and "after" photos of myself as shown below.

Try it!

The pic on the left is how I really look like, old and tired.  After moreBeaute2's touch-up, I suddenly looked much more perky and refreshed.  Wow, if only real life can be like that, haha. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create an organizational chart in your webpage using Google Organization Chart Tools